Election 2020 Information
Voters in Montgomery County will cast votes for President/Vice President
& Congressional races in Districts 8, 6 and 3.
In August at the Republican National Convention, President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence
will be nominated for re-election.
Republican candidates are Gregory Coll, Neil Parrott and Charles Anthony
For other election result outcomes (from the 2020 Primary Election)
- State-wide and Local Offices: Click Here
Find your District
Montgomery County is divided into different election districts which elect officials to different public offices:
- Congressional District – There are three U.S. Congressional districts in Montgomery County — MD-03, MD-06, MD-08 — each of which sends one Member to the US House of Representatives for a two-year term.
- Legislative District – Montgomery County residents are represented in the Maryland House of Delegates and Maryland State Senate by officials elected from eight Legislative Districts.
- Councilmanic District – Five Montgomery County Council members are elected to represent Councilmanic Districts. Four other Council members are elected “at large.”
- School Board – Officials on the Montgomery County Board of Education are elected according to school board districts.
To find out which districts you live in, click here and type in your home address.