August 11-19 VOLUNTEERING -- The Montgomery County Agricultural Fair is the most popular event of the year anywhere in Maryland. It's the perfect place to find new Republican friends and volunteers, [...]
VOLUNTEERING — The Montgomery County Agricultural Fair is the most popular event of the year anywhere in Maryland. It’s the perfect place to find new Republican friends and volunteers, so please volunteer to help us find them. Click on the following link to register: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a48aead29a57-2017
T-SHIRTS — Show your Republican pride by wearing a MCGOP T-Shirt! Volunteers who serve two shifts will receive a free MCGOP T-Shirt. Volunteers who do one shift can get a T-Shirt by contributing $15 to MCGOP. Shirts are available at MCGOP Headquarters and will be at the fair booth.
FREE ADMISSION and PARKING
- Volunteers who sign up for two shifts by Thursday, August 3, will receive a free day pass with parking.
- You may qualify for as many free passes as you like: 1 pass/2 shifts. Please note that if you volunteer for two shifts on separate days you will have to pay for one of the days, although discount passes may be purchased through Martha Schaerr.
- Free passes will either be mailed to recipients, or they may be picked up from Martha beginning August 5. Please specify where you would like your tickets to go. If you want them mailed please email Martha your address when you sign up.
DISCOUNTED ADMISSION AND PARKING — Discounted day passes for volunteers and their families may be purchased through Martha as follows:
- $5 for 1-day pass without parking,
- $15 for 1-day pass with parking,
- $75 for 9-day pass with parking.
- Discounted passes may be purchased through Wednesday, August 9.
- Send your request and payment to Martha Schaerr, 17502 Bowie Mill Road, Derwood, MD 20855.
- Passes purchased after August 5 will not be mailed. They must be picked up at the fair booth or from Martha Schaerr.
REGULAR ADMISSION AND PARKING
- Regular admission is $12 per person at the gate.
- Parking on fairgrounds costs $10 per vehicle.
- Last year The Golden Bull Restaurant on Dalamar Street charged $5 to park in it’s lot, and it’s closer to our booth than regular fairground parking.
- There is FREE parking and shuttle bus service from Lakeforest Mall, located at Lost Knife Rd. and Odenhal Ave.
Go to www.mcagfair.com for more information about the fair.
Please email Martha Schaerr at [email protected] or call 240-277-1601 with questions or suggestions.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING END ONE PARTY RULE! SEE YOU AT THE FAIR!
11 (Friday) - 19 (Saturday)
Montgomery County Agricultural Fairgrounds
501 Perry Pkwy, Gaithersburg, MD 20877