Join Montgomery County Young Republicans
for the Legislative District 15 Door Knocking Event
Join the Montgomery County Teenage Republicans as we go door-to-door in support of Governor Hogan and our down-ballot Republican candidates!
Have you never gone door knocking before? That is not a problem! We will be splitting up into groups of approximately 2-3 people, and novices will be paired with our most experienced.
Our goal is to door knock every weekend in a different precinct around the county, you can help by joining us as we speak to the voters of the Jones Lane ES precinct. All are welcome, whether you are a teenager or a teenager in spirit!
Please be at the Jones Lane ES parking lot promptly at 10 am, so we can quickly assign groups and walk books. Advantage App training will be provided as needed.
County Executive and At Large County Council
*Robin Ficker and Robert Dyer participating, others may join
In the event of inclement weather, the event will move to SW 301
The meeting will feature
Congressional District 8 Republican Candidates
Arrive 6:30 pm to place food order.
Contact: Ann Hingston email Ann
or Lori Jaffe email Lori
All Central Committee Members are Welcome!
You are Cordially Invited to the
2018 Lincoln Day Dinner
With Distinguished Speaker
The Honorable George Allen
$125 - Individual Ticket
- Includes admission to general reception and one ticket to dinner
$250 - VIP Ticket
- Includes admission to the VIP reception and one ticket to dinner
$1,250 - Table Sponsor
- Includes 10 tickets to dinner, admission to general reception, admission for one to the VIP reception, and a half page ad in program
$2,500 - VIP Table Sponsor
- Includes 10 tickets to dinner & admission to VIP reception, and a full page ad in the program
$5,000 - VIP Reception Sponsor (one available)
- Includes 20 tickets to dinner and admission to VIP reception
- Enhanced donor recognition, including full page back cover ad in program
New Member Tea
Join us for lunch!
County Executive Candidate Debate*
*Robin Ficker participating
Catholic Charities and Justice &
Advocacy Council of the Archdiocese of Washington
hosts a County Executive Debate for all 7 candidates*
* Robin Ficker participating