Post Election Thank You from MCGOP Chairman Uncapher
November 7, 2018
To all our candidates for office and to our terrific volunteers -- THANK YOU! We are part of making history, the re-election of a Republican Governor -- Larry Hogan -- to a second term. Something that has not happened since 1954.
Many individuals and organizations worked along side our outstanding national, state and local candidates for office in 2018. First, thank you to all the candidates who ran. This is not easy here in MoCo. And thank you all our local Republican organizations, to your leaders and volunteers!
- Montgomery County Federation of Republican Women. Our five Federation clubs have more than 300 members in Montgomery County. Thanks to all club members from: Chevy Chase, Potomac, Rural, Olney and Upper Montgomery who came out to help cover Early Voting locations for the General Election as well as many, many polling sites on Election Day. To learn more about the women's clubs: Click Here
- MCGOP-AAA (Asian American Association) Club. The Asian American Club volunteers undertook an extraordinary effort putting up candidate signs and covering Early Voting and Election Day polling sites. Find out more about this group Click Here
- Montgomery County Young Republicans. This group of 18-40-year-old professionals did endless rounds of door knocking for our candidates. Find out more about the YRs Click Here
- MCTARs, the Montgomery County Teenage Republican. The best teen GOP organization in Maryland. Many Teenage Republicans volunteered on candidate campaigns and participated in all our efforts. For more on the MCTARs, Click Here
- Finally, thanks especially to all the MCGOP's Legislative District (LD) Organizations. The boots on the ground deployment starts first and foremost at the LD level with our District and Precinct organizations. Our Chairs’ effort, year in and year out, puts in place our precinct organizations for each election as well as recruits candidates for state and local offices. To find your LD Chair Click Here