President Trump's MAGA 2020 Birthday Celebration
Every Registrant Receives A
Free Bingo Card
To Play Five Rounds of Virtual
BINGO During The Event!
WIN YUGE Prizes!
Birthday Cake & Present Opening
For the President!
Fantastic Prizes !
RSVP or Sponsor today Click Here
How do I join the virtual party?
After you register online at www.mdgop.org/birthday for just $25, you will receive a custom link giving you access to enter the virtual event on June 14. Your link will also provide access to your free party favor: a unique bingo card to play during the event!
What can I expect?
Fun! Two YUGE fans of the President will host live from their professional Trump fan club set. These ladies will make you smile, get you laughing, and pull out all the stops to celebrate President Trump’s birthday while you play bingo for great prizes!
How can more than one member of the same household participate?
Purchase a $25 party pass for each person. You can play separate bingo cards on any computer or cell phone screen. The bingo card displays beautifully on a mobile phone and the game takes place entirely online!
Tell me about the yuge prizes!
- Lunch for two at the exclusive Capitol Hill Club in Washington, D.C. with Dave Bossie, President of Citizens United and Maryland's RNC National Committeeman. Enjoy lunch with Dave and you never know who might join you...he will arrange a special guest and photo opportunity!
- A private tour of the Annapolis State House for you and a guest with Delegate Kathy Szeliga, followed by lunch at Galway Bay or Chick 'n' Ruth's Delly.
- TEN premium New York Strip Steaks will be delivered to your door so that you can dine like President Trump. Don't forget your ketchup on the side, as he prefers!
- Two coveted tickets to the White House Fall Garden Tour. (Please note, this event typically takes place in October and is pending Covid-19 requirements.)
- GRAND PRIZE: Afternoon Tea at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. for your party of six. Each guest will enjoy a choice of tea, glass of Trump Blanc de Blanc champagne, and a two-tier traditional stand with scones, tea sandwiches, savories, & sweets coupled with world-class Trump service. An afternoon to remember! (Please note, this prize can be redeemed as soon as the hotel is able to offer in-house dining following the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions in the District of Columbia.)
How can I sponsor this fantastic event?
- For $150, receive recognition as the sponsor of a candle on our birthday cake. Your wish for the President will be included on a card delivered to the White House!
- For $500, receive recognition as our cake sponsor and receive one dozen gourmet birthday cupcakes delivered fresh to your door for the celebration! (Must purchase by June 10th to ensure timely cupcake delivery.)
- For $1,000, receive recognition as our champagne toast sponsor with your logo gracing the bottle and a bottle of champagne delivered to your door to enjoy during the event!
(Must purchase by June 10th for timely champagne delivery.)
- For $2,500, receive sponsor recognition and a shout-out from the nation’s best President Trump impersonator! During our festivities, “Mr. President” will wish your loved one a happy birthday, offer congratulations for an anniversary, or share advice for a special new graduate. (Must purchase by June 9th in order to coordinate personalized message.)
- For $10,000 as a Birthday Bash Grand Sponsor, receive ALL of the benefits above plus special branding throughout the event experience displayed to all guestsCopyright © Maryland Republican Party 2020, All rights reserved.
Mailing address is:
P.O. Box 631, Annapolis, MD 21404
There is no limit to contributions to the Maryland Republican Party administrative account. Individuals, corporations, associations and partnerships can contribute.. Maryland PACs and Federal PACs may contribute up to $6,000 during the 4-year election cycle (January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2022). There is no aggregate limit. Contributions to the Maryland Republican Party are not tax deductible. Federal law requires us to use best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, employer, and occupation of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year. Funds deposited into the MDGOP’s federal account are subject to federal campaign limits and prohibitions.
Authority: Maryland Republican Party, R. Chris Rosenthal, Treasurer. www.mdgop.org