Trump Victory Team Kickoff a Big Success
By Deborah Lambert
On Sunday afternoon, November 3rd, nearly 60 Trump supporters gathered at the Montgomery County GOP headquarters to show their support for our president and enjoy each others’ company on a very special day – which was exactly 365 days before the 2020 re-election of President Trump.
Josephine Wang, our nominee as the Montgomery County Trump Victory Team Chair, organized the event and provided a lineup of GOP notables to kick off the year-long campaign to re-elect our president to another four-year term.
The speakers at this event were
- Tony Campbell, GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2018
- Neil Parrott, who represents District 2A in Maryland House of Delegates
- Diana Waterman, former MD GOP chairman, now president of the Maryland Federation of Republican Women
- Sharon Bauer, chairman of the MD Federation of Republican Women
- Delores Reyes, Maryland entrepreneur and radio show host
Del. Parrott outlined several goals that President Trump should push, especially
finishing the wall, which attracted so many voters to his 2016 campaign in the first place. Also, the GOP should regain enough House seats so that they could control the agenda. He also stressed that we need to get back to enforcing our immigration policies in Montgomery County, which is difficult to do with the likes of the well-funded Casa de Maryland hovering in the background.
A big thank you to everyone who helped organize this event and all who
who showed up to provide their support in person