Katja Bullock Resolution
Whereas Katja Bullock immigrated to the United State from Germany in 1965
- Became an American citizen.
- Served the Administrations of US Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, and Donald Trump
- Served the Administration of Maryland Governor Larry Hogan
- Became a great wife and mother.
- Along with her husband Al Bullock served in many leadership positions for the Montgomery County Republican Party
- Most recently served as President of the Chevy Chase Women’s Republican Club,
Be it hereby resolved that we recognize her service to this Nation, this Party and this Community as a leader, a friend and patriot.
The Montgomery County Republican Central Committee
Passed unanimously August 22, 2023